DAC attendees represent a highly qualified audience
of design engineers, corporate and engineering management, developers, researchers, financial and industry analysts, and members of the press.
DAC has many opportunities to showcase your
company and products including the exhibit/suite space,
special promotional opportunities, Virtual DAC, customer meetings,
and social functions.
Plan your participation today! Check out the audience breakdown
from the 48th DAC.
EXHIBIT SPACE INFORMATION
Exhibit Space Application/Contract & Operating Rules & Regulations
Design Automation Conference Marketing Opportunities
49th DAC Floor Plan
48th DAC Event Audit by Audience Insights
49th DAC Cloud Computing for IC Design
49th DAC ARM Connected Community Pavilion
EXHIBIT SPACE PRICING
Pricing for 2012 follows a graduated discount system based on
size of the exhibit space according to the schedule below.
Exhibit space must be licensed in 10’ x 10’ increments.
For contracts received prior to September 1, 2011 the cost for
exhibit space is as follows:
- The first 100 square feet of exhibit space is $39.25 per square foot
- From 101 to 400 square feet the cost is $31.25 per square foot
- From 401 to 900 square feet the cost is $29.75 per square foot
- From 901 to 1500 square feet the cost is $28.50 per square foot
- From 1501 to 3000 square feet the cost is $26.75 per square foot
- 3001 square feet and above, the cost is $24.00 per square foot
For contracts received after September 1, 2011 the cost for exhibit space is as follows:
- The first 100 square feet of exhibit space is $43.75 per square foot
- From 101 to 400 square feet the cost is $35.00 per square foot
- From 401 to 900 square feet the cost is $33.50 per square foot
- From 901 to 1500 square feet the cost is $32.00 per square foot
- From 1501 to 3000 square feet the cost is $30.00 per square foot
- 3001 square feet and above, the cost is $27.00 per square foot
Cost for contracts received prior to September 1, 2011 is $43.00 per square foot.
Cost for contracts received on or after September 1, 2011 is $48.00 per square foot.
*Suite-only space is available exclusively to first-time 2012 DAC participating companies.
Become an EDA Consortium member for FY2012 by October 1, 2011 and receive a 10% discount on all space! Find membership information at http://www.edac.org.
Exhibit hours have been scheduled to provide maximum interaction between conference attendees and exhibitor personnel:
|Monday, June 4
||9:00am - 6:00pm
|Tuesday, June 5
||9:00am - 6:00pm
|Wednesday, June 6
||9:00am - 6:00pm
EXHIBIT SPACE LICENSING INCLUDES
- Illuminated exhibit space with 8’ high backwall drape if needed and 3’ high side rails.
- Suite walls and carpet according to the contract schedule.
- A 7” x 44” identification sign with your company name and booth number (in-line booths only).
- General exhibit hall security service.
- Daily aisle cleaning service.
- A descriptive listing in the official Final Program/Exhibit Guide, which can later serve your prospective buyers as a product directory.
- A Virtual DAC web booth.
- Access to the DAC promotional opportunities.
- Priority space selection for the 50th DAC.
- Choice of hotel accommodations including hospitality suites and meeting space in the convention center.
- A complimentary list of 49th DAC registrants following the conference.
- ONE free conference registration for every 500 square feet of exhibit space. Minimum: two full registrations, Maximum: twenty full registrations.
ABOUT THE FACILITIES
The Moscone Center offers DAC over 600,000 square feet of exhibit space. The Management will carpet the aisles. There is easy access to electrical outlets and good loading facilities. All technical sessions will take place in close proximity to the exhibit area.