The ARM Connected Community®
(CC) Pavilion features a TURN-KEY EXHIBIT PACKAGE THAT MAKES PARTICIPATING SIMPLE AND EASY.
- Adapt IP
- Apache Design, an ANSYS Subsidiary
- Arteris, Inc
- ASTC / VLAB Works
- CadSoft Computer
- Cadence Design Systems
- Carbon Design Systems
- Lauterbach, Inc.
- Memoir Systems
- Mentor Embedded
- Mentor Graphics
- Sonics, Inc
- Space Codesign Systems, Inc.
- Synopsys, Inc.
- Tanner EDA
- Zocalo Tech., Inc.
Feel the POWER of the ARM® community at DAC!
For more information or to reserve space, please contact Cedric W. Fellows
Participant must be a partner of the ARM Connected Community. If your company is not a member, register at ARM.com to join this free program. Approval required.
YOUR TURN-KEY UNIT INCLUDES:
- One FREE conference only registration per unit
- 30-minute speaking slot in the ARM CC Theater
- Pre-built display with one graphic panel
- Company ID prominently displayed
- Storage cabinet for small items
- 24” LCD monitor
- 1 stool
- 500-watt power connection
- Lead retrieval
- Wireless internet
DAC and ARM will drive attendees to you prior to and during the show via:
- Full-page ARM CC Pavilion ad in the
Final Program/Exhibit Guide
- Industry media advertising
- Email promotions
- Web promotions
- Social media (blogs, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Direct mail promotion to show attendees
- Featured in the official DAC Map Guide