Incentives for New Exhibitors
DAC has an incentive program for companies who are participating for the first time. This is to ensure that your first year as a DAC exhibitor is the best experience possible.The following benefits are available to you at no additional charge.
Discounted Order Form - First Timer Package
- A floor graphic in front of your booth designating you as a “must see” participant.
- Discounted carpet and furniture package from our official contractor, GES Expo Services.
- Your company listed on the “Who’s New” page on the DAC website pointing attendees to the new exhibitors with links to your Virtual DAC web booth.
- Company name highlighted in the Final Program/Exhibit Guide and fold-out Map Guide.
- Company name highlighted on the “You Are Here” boards on the exhibit floor.
- Plus the additional benefits included in the exhibit space licensing on the back page of the Exhibit Space Application/Contract.
Please contact the
in the DAC office should you have any questions.
MENTORING SERVICE: The EDA Consortium has a resource group that provides information and assists exhibitors who may be unfamiliar with the complexities of trade show participation. They can provide valuable advice about how to plan your DAC exhibit, help you save money, and get the most from your participation. Please contact Anne Cirkel, EDA Consortium Representative, 48th DAC, phone: 503-685-7934, or email: