Present your ideas, methodologies and recommended tool flow focused on current Design, Verification, or Embedded topics in a DAC co-sponsored presentation to a highly targeted audience of users and prospects.
DAC offers these sessions complimentary to DAC attendees.
Your program is comprised of a 2-hour presentation including a meeting room, audio-visual equipment, and coffee break. The presentation date will be on Thursday, June 5 and there are multiple time slots available.
DEADLINE FOR PROPOSALS: Monday, March 3rd
You may present material of your choice, and invite speakers you feel are useful to deliver your message. Space for DAC Insights is limited. DAC will select among proposed presentations based on relevance to DAC’s mission, balance versus other topics, and the order in which proposals are received.
- Available for no additional charge to DAC attendees
- Ability to collect lead information from the attendees
- DAC will market the DAC Insights program with a dedicated email distribution to the DAC email mail list prior to April 15th
- DAC will market your event in the Final Program/Exhibit Guide and at www.dac.com
- DAC will pre-register your attendees giving you a indication of audience interest
- Attendance is restricted to holders of “I Love DAC” and/or Full Conference badges
Your company logo, Insight title, and abstract information will be recognized in the following areas:
- On www.dac.com
- On Conference signage
- In the Final Program/Exhibit Guide
Your sponsorship status will be recognized on all other promotions associated with this sponsorship (e.g. social media outlets, newsletters) that DAC deems appropriate.
DAC INSIGHT fee:
$3,000 – Current participating exhibiting companies
$7,000 – Non-participating exhibiting companies
For More Information on submission and proposal content:
51st DAC Executive Committee
For More Information the sponsorship opportunities:
DAC Exhibits Department