The Design Automation Conference (DAC) is the world’s leading technical conference and tradeshow on electronic design and design automation.
It is where IC Design and EDA ecosystem learns, networks, and conducts business.
DAC features over 200 exhibitors, technical sessions, panels, exciting keynotes, tutorials, co-located workshops and events all covering the latest in design methodologies, embedded software and systems and EDA tool developments.
Some of the highlights of this year's DAC include:
· Keynotes by industry leaders/visionaries
· Technical Program (panels, special sessions, User Track)
· Forums, tutorials, and workshops
· Management Day
· Hundreds of exhibit booths
· Adjunct events
· Colocated events
· Awards for professionals and students
· Embedded Systems and Software