Bring together at DAC Intellectual Property Core designers, users, and IP ecosystem providers from across the globe to present their products and design experience on effective design flows, methods, and tool usage.
MONDAY AT DAC: IP TECHNICAL TRACK
- Keynote - Monday, June 3
Sir Hossein Yassaie, CEO of Imagination Technologies
- Invited Panel Sessions
Providers & users on topics such as IP Selection, Verification & Export
- Paper and Poster Sessions
Users on their experiences building and deploying IP in the SoC's, IP Verification & Software
IP Monday is a unique opportunity to network with and learn from other IP experts!
IP EXHIBITS SoC PASSPORT PROGRAM
The DAC SoC Passport program assists attendees in finding the IP providers on the show floor, while providing an exciting platform to learn, network and win prizes.
- DAC SoC Passport program is open to all exhibitors that provides IP or IP tools.
All participating IP providers are listed on SoC Passport
- Attendees can pick up an SoC Passport at:
Main registration, IP company's booth, DAC Pavilion
- Attendees visit the IP providers during DAC; learn about the company's IP offering; get a stamp in one or more categories listed on card
- SoC cards must be turned in before the end of the show at the DAC Pavilion or DAC Registration to be scanned
Complete cards will get a DAC IP t-shirt and entered to win the grand prize.
- Participating in the program is free of charge to all exhibiting IP providers
- DAC will promote program prior and during the show for full exposure and attendee awareness
- Each participating company will:
- Be listed on the SoC card with booth number
- Be listed on t-shirt giveaway
- Receive a stamp and SoC cards for distribution
SoC Passport Sponsorship:
- Sponsors of the program will receive:
Logo on SoC card and t-shirt
- Sponsorship recognition in promotional materials
- Logo listed as a program sponsor on the IP SoC Passport website
- Receive leads from turned in SoC cards