Here Are Some of the Best Reasons to Attend:
I am in EDA R&D, I come to DAC because:
- DAC is where I can learn about the actual problems facing the EDA companies and designers, and this is a major driver of my research.
- DAC is where I can meet and collaborate with my research colleagues from around the world, both in industry and academia.
- DAC is where I can browse (and potentially buy) the latest books in my field.
- DAC has unmatched quality of its invited talks, panels, and tutorials giving me the opportunity to learn the industry trends.
- DAC is where I can meet new students who I may be looking to hire in the future.
- DAC is where I get new ideas for my research.
- DAC has numerous colocated events in focused areas - I get more out of my trip by attending these in addition to DAC.
- DAC is a great workout. I imagine I walk several miles to get to the hotel, exhibits, and talks, plus I collect several new T-shirts to work out in.
I am a designer, I come to DAC because:
- DAC has an exhibition that is the most efficient place to find out about new tools.
- DAC is one of the best places to get more objective information on EDA tools.
- At DAC, I get to see the tools first hand instead of a canned web demo and ask vendors real questions on the fly.
- DAC is the only place to find out about new innovative tools from small companies. Over 150 very small innovative EDA companies exhibit at DAC every year, many of them being new.
- DAC’s User Track gives me real hands-on information on how my peers in other companies have applied certain tools and good insight in what is and what is not possible.
- DAC is buzzing with hallway talk. This is the premier place to cut through all marketing information and find out how well tools have worked for a designer who has similar challenges as mine.
- DAC is the place to pick up on new trends. The special sessions provide an early heads up on what’s around the corner.
- DAC has panels that answer questions about what really is and isn't possible.
I am an exhibitor, I come to DAC because:
- At DAC, I can find my current and future customers – all under one roof. In this recovering economy, more than ever, customers are looking for new and innovative solutions such as mine.
- DAC is where I get leads and customer contacts that are incomparable. No other place comes close.
- DAC is where I can attend Pavilion Panels covering topics such as business, startup experiences, technology trends, teardowns, and more.
- At DAC, I can get a feel for the pulse of the industry, find new trends, and network with colleagues across the industry.
- DAC’s User Track talks about real designer experiences, attracting more and more designers to the show. Hopefully, some of the sessions mention my tools!
- I can attend a number of talks, panels, tutorials, industry meetings, and engage with customers all at the same time.
LET’S MEET AT DAC!