Global Opportunities in Electronic Design
Today, electronic design ecosystem is distributed all over the globe!
As part of its 50th celebration, DAC honors this geographic breadth and highlights its global reach by organizing a unique and informative venue: the DAC Global Forum (DAC-GF)
DAC Global Forum celebrates contributions and future plans of nations around the globe to the field of electronic design in past 50 years.
- Monday, June 3 - 5:00-6:00pm - Unveiling Ribbon Cutting Ceremony and interactive presentations
- Tuesday, June 4 - 12:00-1:30pm and 3:00-4:00pm - Interactive presentations
- Wednesday, June 5 - 12:15-1:30pm and 3:00-4:00pm - Interactive presentations
Unveiling Ribbon Cutting Ceremony welcome messages from:
Executive Director of ATIC
- Chair - Yervant Zorian
- Bernard Courtois, France
- Serge Demidenko, Vietnam
- Hazem ElTahawy, Egypt
- Georges Gielen, Belgium
- Vladimir Hahanov, Ukraine
- Rafic Zein Makki, USA
- Gayane Markosyan, Armenia
- Paolo Prinetto, Italy
- Ricardo Reis, Brazil
- Cheng-Wen Wu, Taiwan
- Raimund Ubar, Estonia
Countries being Represented:
You can click on the country name to see a two page summary file of their presentation.