Health and Well-Being at DAC
As the world returns to in-person events, the health and well-being of our DAC attendees remains our top priority. By working closely with Moscone Center in San Francisco and Federal, State and Local public health officials, we will incorporate current best practices to provide you with the best level of protection at DAC 2022 this July.
Our expectation is that we will all practice protocols that reflect a 'spirit of respect and care' for our DAC community throughout the event. DAC will continue to actively monitor local, state, and federal guidelines and we may further adjust our well-being protocols if local conditions change as we get closer to the event.
A Safer Way to Connect at DAC 2022
Here are 3 ways we’re protecting your wellness:
- Partnering with Moscone Center to maintain their Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC) Star Accreditation and ASM Global’s VenueShield standards for a state-of-the-art cleaning, disinfection, and infectious disease prevention program that minimizes risks associated with infectious agents.
- Collaborating with our contractors and the exhibitor community to ensure everyone receives training on personal hygiene guidelines and response/recovery protocols related to suspected/confirmed cases of COVID.
- Continuing to seek expert advice on up-to-the-moment health and safety direction from the WHO, the CDC, State and Local public health authorities, and recognized health and safety experts.
- Entry doors, registration equipment, and information points will be touchless.
- Hand sanitizer and hand washing stations will be widely available throughout Moscone Center.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection of high frequency contact points will be implemented by Moscone Center and restrooms will be disinfected frequently, as directed in the San Francisco Healthy Building Ordinance.
- The General Service Contractor and EACs will provide detailed plans on disinfectant protocols in the exhibit hall and their client exhibit booths.
- Meeting space will be cleaned and disinfected frequently, as directed in the San Francisco Healthy Building Ordinance.
- Food and beverage will be individually packaged for single use and all pay points will be compliant with physical distancing.
- Utilization of MERV 13 pocket filters with MERV 8 pre-filters in accordance with LEED standards
- Touchless water bottle refill stations at Moscone South and North
- Touchless fixtures in most restrooms that include flush mechanisms, sink faucets, soap dispensers, and paper towel dispensers
- Moscone Center employees and their event service providers will be trained on personal hygiene practices and response/recovery protocols related to suspected/confirmed cases of COVID.
- Exhibitors will be expected to train their booth staff and EACs on health and safety guidelines and rules provided by DAC 2022.
- All building, contractor, and event staff will be trained to recognize the symptoms of COVID and know the resulting protocols to quarantine those exposed and minimize any further exposure to DAC 2022 participants.
DAC is staying up to date with travel guidance and recommendations from the CDC. If you are planning to travel internationally, please visit the CDC's page on International Travel During COVID-19 for information related to your travel plans.
If you require a negative COVID-19 test to re-enter your home country, DAC has put together a recommeded list of COVID Testing and Care Stations.
At DAC 2022, your health and well-being comes first! We look forward to welcoming you to San Francisco this July.