A workshop is a focused meeting spanning from two to nine hours, gathering together 30 or more people interested in a common topic related to design, design methodologies, and design automation for intense discussion and information exchange. All workshops will be held on Sunday, December 5 at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco, CA.
- November 17, 2020 - Submission closes
- December 2, 2020 - Accept/Reject Notifications
- March 17, 2021 - Final workshop details due for the DAC website
- Sunday, December 5, 2020 - Workshop Day at 58 DAC
Final details for the website should include:
- The title of the workshop
- Abstract of 500 words
- Topic Area (a list is provided)
- Organizer(s) name, affiliation, city, state, country, and email address
- Presenter(s) name, affiliation, city, state, country, and email address
- All supplemental information should be submitted via a PDF attachment.
- The workshop must not have obtained any financial sponsorship and/or technical co-sponsorship from any organization. If you have obtained this type of sponsorship, please contact Alexis Bauer Kolak for further instructions of where to submit the proposal.
- All workshop content must be hosted on the DAC website. Supplemental web pages hosted other than on the DAC website are not allowed.
- DAC will provide box lunches for all workshops over four hours in length. If your workshop is less than four hours, it will only include one coffee break.
- DAC does require all organizers and presenters to pay the workshop fee.
This workshop fee includes access to the following activities:
- Exhibit Floor
- Receptions (Sunday-Thursday)
- DAC will not produce proceedings for workshops.
- DAC will not reimburse the organizer or presenters for any expenses.
- Workshop may include a poster session.
- Please note that DAC does not provide any printing services for workshop posters.
- DAC reserves the right to cancel the workshop if low registration dictates this action. Notification of a change in schedule or cancellation will be made no later than May 15, 2021. The minimum attendance for all workshops is 30 paid registrants.
If you have additional questions, please contact:
DAC Workshop Chair