New for DAC 2021, the Designer, IP and Embedded Tracks Poster ONLY presentations will be eligible to win the prestigious DAC Gladiator Poster Award. Winners of the award will be announced and recognized on Wednesday at DAC in the DAC Pavilion.
How do you become a Poster Gladiator?
- Create an outstanding poster presentation following the DAC poster guidelines with clear explanations and relative technical content.
- Each final submitted Poster ONLY presentation is eligible, as long as presenter can be present at the LIVE poster session at DAC 2021 in San Francisco, December 5-9.
- Each Poster ONLY presentation will be reviewed by the Designer, IP and Embedded Tracks technical program committee. 20 Poster ONLY presentations will be selected as finalists for the DAC Gladiator Poster Award.
- Each finalist will be given a live 5-minute speaking pitch on their poster in the Gladiator Arena at the DAC Pavilion from 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. on Monday and Tuesday during DAC. Finalist will be notified by October 1, 2021.
- There will be 4-5 judges sitting on the DAC Pavilion stage Monday and Tuesday to evaluate each Poster candidate as they pitch their poster presentation. Along with the judges, the audience will be allowed to evaluate and submit their vote for the poster candidates.
- On Wednesday at 4:30 p.m. at the DAC Pavilion the judges will announce the selected winners of the DAC Gladiator Poster award. There will be three awards granted - first, second and third place.
Other recognition as part of the Gladiator Poster Award include:
- Award winners announce by DAC in a press release after the award session
- Award winners recognized and listed on the DAC website
- DAC will promote winners on social media channels.
- At the live poster session during DAC, each candidate will be highlighted with a starburst sign stating Best Poster Candidate.
Nominees and final award recipients are strongly encouraged to promote their nomination and award status through their own company and personal social media channels.