AI Hardware Alley - Broadening the 2023 Exhibition Lineup
DAC 2023 is excited to showcase a zone on the exhibition floor dedicated to the artificial intelligence (AI) hardware ecosystem. AI hardware is driving the largest wave of chip-design activity in decades, and DAC’s role as the innovation epicenter of the global electronics industry makes it the perfect place to showcase the enormous application potential of AI.
Ideas and research around AI have been a key part of the DAC program exhibits for several years.
Since 2018, submissions of AI/ML papers to the DAC program have increased by 86%.
In 2022, 30% of DAC program sessions focused on AI hardware; software design; development challenges, along latest research findings.
The 2023 DAC program is please to feature Dr. Ian Cutress, CEO, Founder, Chief Analyst - More Than Moore presenting an analyst review of the AI Hardware Landscape
More information to follow on invite AI Hardware sessions when the 2023 program goes live April, 2023
Rapid Growth of AI Hardware Startups
The Global Edge AI Hardware Market size as reported by Research and Markets is expected to reach $21.4 billion by 2028, rising at a market growth of 17.4% CAGR during the forecast period.
In March 2022, CB Insights reported 2021 was a year of unprecedented AI private market activity. It was a record year for AI with more than $66 billion in funding, up 108% from 2020. This created a surge in M&A activity, a 5x increase in so-called unicorn births and multiple AI companies with more than $1 billion exit valuations.
DAC welcomes the companies that focus on the following areas to exhibit:
- AI infrastructure in data centers, hardware for training and inference at scale
- Edge computing applications for AI accelerators, TinyML systems and hardware
- AI’s impact on memory, storage and networking
- ML model-hardware co-design, robustness and re-programmability, model standardization and interoperability
- AI chip design and commercialization: design, testing and manufacturing, and routes-to-market.
The AI Hardware Alley is located on the first floor of Moscone West Center and associated with the DAC Transformative Technologies Theater (T-Cube), which hosts hourly presentations over three days, attracting 150-300 attendees to each presentation. Each participating company in the AI Hardware Alley will also receive an opportunity to present in the T-Cube theater. T-Cube theatre presentations include AI Hardware Alley exhibitor presentations, AI technical community panels, AI/machine learning discussions along with other invited transformative technology Techtalks and panels.
DAC invites all companies that are part of this vital and expanding area of the electronic design industry to participate and exhibit in the AI Hardware Alley.
Sign Up to Exhibit
- 30-minute speaking opportunity in the Transformative Technologies Theater (T-Cube) (20-minute presentation; 10-minute Q&A)
- Dedicated website subpage on DAC.com highlighting the AI Hardware Alley, and featuring company logos and the theater schedule
- Dedicated pre-show email blast highlighting the AI Hardware Alley exhibitors and theater schedule
- Dedicated pre-show press release announcing the AI Hardware Alley and Transformative Technologies Theater with exhibitor listings
- Onsite banner highlighting the AI Hardware Alley to attendees with participating company logos displayed
- Opportunity to submit a flyer for the Conference Bag (3,000 copies must be provided to DAC by deadline date)
- AI Hardware Alley listing in the onsite Map Guide highlighting the location of the AI Hardware Alley and the exhibitors participating
- Access to DAC sponsorship and advertising opportunities available only to exhibitors
- Access to hotel accommodations, including hospitality suites and meeting space in the official DAC hotel
8’ high backwall drape and 3’ high side rails, with I.D. sign, are provided for each inline booth:
- $9,515.00 for a 10’ x10’ inline booth (100 square feet)
- $13,640.00 for a 10’ x 20’ inline booth (200 square feet)
- $17,470.00 for a 10’ x 30’ inline booth (300 square feet)
- $20,900.00 for a 20’ x 20’ island booth (400 square feet)
*Larger booth spaces and additional speaking opportunities are available
The AI Hardware Alley is located at the end of the 1500 aisles, near to the Transformative Technologies Theater in booth 1358.
Review the DAC 2023 exhibit hall floor plan.
Exhibit space and Theater speaking opportunities are limited. Act today! Complete the Transformative Technologies Theater Schedule signup and return it to Exhibits@2023DAC.com.
Complete the AI Hardware Alley Exhibit Space Application and return it to secure your participation, or contact Patrick Filippelli at PFilippelli@heiexpo.com or +1 630 929-7960.