Design Infrastructure Alley
The electronic product design ecosystem is a critical driver of the multi-trillion dollar worldwide market for electronic products. Without powerful computers and automation tools that allow complex systems to be created and designed, new and innovative electronic products would never make it to market.
The Design Infrastructure Alley is made up of the professionals who manage complex computing resources and the HW and SW products and services that are required for design teams to accomplish their mission.
Who will participate in the Design Infrastructure Alley topic areas?
- Senior IT professionals and thought leaders within their organizations in the areas of compute, licensing, storage, security and cloud
- Companies providing goods and services that support the Design Infrastructure Alley with hardware, software, and services
- Senior IT managers and staff
- CAD/Automation support professionals who develop and provide automation and tooling to support design automation tools and flows
- Design automation tool developers
- Software license system developers and managers
The DIA is for companies who want to promote their brand and gain better exposure to the electronic design community. The combination of both the presentation theater and the dedicated exhibit aisle will maximize the learning and brand exposure for anyone involved in the Design Infrastructure Alley.
The Design Infrastructure Alley benefit package includes:
- 45-minute speaking opportunity in the Design-on-Cloud Theater (30-minute presentation; 15-minute Q&A)
- Dedicated website subpage on DAC.com highlighting the Design Infrastructure Alley, and featuring company logos and the theater schedule
- Dedicated pre-show email blast highlighting the Design Infrastructure Alley exhibitors and theater schedule
- Dedicated pre-show press release announcing the Design Infrastructure Alley and Design-on-Cloud Theater with exhibitor listings
- Onsite banner highlighting the Design Infrastructure Alley to attendees with participating company logos displayed
- Opportunity to submit a flyer for the Conference Bag (3,000 copies must be provided to DAC by deadline date)
- Design Infrastructure Alley listing in the onsite Map Guide highlighting the location of the Design Infrastructure Alley and the exhibitors participating
- Access to DAC sponsorship and advertising opportunities available only to exhibitors
- Access to hotel accommodations, including hospitality suites and meeting space in the official DAC hotels
DIA Exhibit Package Rates*: 8’ high backwall drape and 3’ high side rails, with I.D. sign, are provided for each inline booth:
$8,650.00 for a 10’ x10’ inline booth
$12,400.00 for a 10’ x 20’ inline booth
$15,880.00 for a 10’ x 30’ inline booth
$19,000.00 for a 20’ x 20’ island booth (open on all four sides)
*Larger booth spaces and additional speaking opportunities are available
The Design Infrastructure Alley is located in the 1200 aisle, adjacent to the Design-on-Cloud Theater in booth 1258.
Review the DAC 2022 exhibit hall floor plan.
Exhibit space and Theater speaking opportunities are limited. Act today!
Complete the DIA Exhibit Space Application and return it to secure your participation, or contact Patrick Filippelli at PFilippelli@heiexpo.com or +1 630 929-7960.