Design Infrastructure Alley
The electronic product design ecosystem is a critical driver of the multi-trillion dollar worldwide market for electronic products. Without powerful computers and automation tools that allow complex systems to be created and designed, new and innovative electronic products would never make it to market.
- Senior IT professionals and thought leaders within their organizations in the areas of compute, licensing, storage, security and cloud
- Companies providing goods and services that support the Design Infrastructure Alley with hardware, software, and services
- Senior IT managers and staff
- CAD/Automation support professionals who develop and provide automation and tooling to support design automation tools and flows
- Design automation tool developers
- Software license system developers and managers