Exhibitor Meeting Request Form
- Exhibitor Meeting request forms must be submitted no later than Monday, August 2, 2021. Each meeting requires its own form to be submitted below. There is no guarantee that the DAC Show Management team can accommodate late requests.
- Exhibitor Meetings may take place only on Sunday, December 5 – Thursday, December 9 at the Moscone Convention Center except during the keynotes Monday – Wednesday at 9:00 – 11:00 am.
- If you are planning an off-site or virtual meeting, this form is not necessary. The DAC Show Management team does not provide logistical assistance with offsite or virtual meetings. However, all details for offsite/virtual meetings should be sent to Kayley Pitman at email@example.com – the DAC Show Management team must confirm whether it conflicts with any other DAC programing.
- DAC Leadership must approve each meeting request before a cost estimate/quote will be provided to the requestor.
- After submission, any logistical changes to an Exhibitor meeting must be emailed directly to Kaity Pizzolato: KPizzolato@heiexpo.com.
- Room assignments for each Exhibitor meeting will be provided in early October 2021.
- Ancillary/Co-located Meeting Room Requests follow a separate process from this Exhibitor Meeting form. Questions regarding Ancillary/Co-located Meeting Rooms should be sent to Kayley Pitman (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Costs + Payment Process
- The Exhibitor Meeting main point of contact will receive an email two weeks after the form is submitted with a detailed cost estimate/quote.
- Changes/edits to the quote must be final and approved no later than Friday, September 17, 2021.
- When the quote is approved, a PO will be opened on behalf of the Exhibitor main point of contact. Each group is responsible for final payment of their Exhibitor meetings. POs will be opened with a 10% cushion to account for any onsite changes/ requests.
Completing the Exhibitor Meeting request form below signifies that you have read the above guidelines and understand that your group will be responsible for paying for all approved execution costs.
Thank you for completing this form. You will receive an email within the next two weeks following-up on this request.
For questions and information regarding Exhibitor Meeting Room Requests, please contact
Ryann Kasak, Hall-Erickson, at RKasak@heiexpo.com.