Why Attend DAC?
The Design Automation Conference (DAC) is the premier event devoted to the design and design automation of electronic chips and systems. DAC focuses on the latest methodologies and technology advancements in electronic design. The 58th DAC will bring together researchers, designers, practitioners, tool developers, students and vendors.
Why Attend DAC?
I focus on electronic design R&D
- DAC is where I can learn about the actual problems facing the EDA industry and the electronic design ecosystem which will enable me to expand my research.
- DAC is where I can meet and collaborate with my research colleagues from around the world, both in industry and academia.
- DAC is where I can publish my research papers and influence tomorrow’s innovation.
I am a designer
- DAC has an exhibition that includes all the leading companies in the electronic design ecosystem. It is the most efficient place to learn about new tools and methodologies while engaging first-hand with vendors.
- DAC is unique by combining an exhibition with Designer, IP and Embedded Track sessions. These sessions are practitioner experiences and the best place to obtain objective information on the latest electronic design tools and methodologies.
- At DAC, I get to engage with other designers and researchers in the ecosystem.
I am an exhibitor
- DAC is where I engage with my current and future customers – all under one roof.
- DAC is where I expand my sales pipeline with new leads and gain customer contacts. No other event in the industry provides my company the ROI with the number of new contacts gained at DAC.
- DAC is where I can attend Tech Talks and panels covering topics such as business, technology trends, design implementation challenges and more.