2022 DAC System Design Contest
- Registration Deadline: April 15, 2022
- Preliminary Submissions:
- Submission 1: April 8, 2022
- Submission 2: April 30, 2022
- Submission 3: May 31, 2022
- Final Submission Due: June 17, 2022
- Finalist teams announced: June 21, 2022
- Invited talks and winners announced at DAC: July10-14, 2022 in San Francisco, CA
Contest finalists will be invited to give presentations at the Design Automation Conference, July 10-14, 2022 in San Francisco, CA.
Overview: The DAC System Design Contest focuses on low-power object detection on an embedded FPGA system. Contestants will receive a training dataset provided by DJI, and a hidden dataset will be used to evaluate the performance of the designs in terms of accuracy and power. Contestants will compete to create the best performing design on a Ultra 96 v2 FPGA board. Grand cash awards will be given to the top three teams. The award ceremony will be held at the 2022 IEEE/ACM Design Automation Conference.
The award ceremony will be held at 2022 Design Automation Conference in San Francisco, CA
Registration link and contest details available at the conference website:
Eligibility: The contest is open to both industry and academia.
- Jeff Goeders, Brigham Young University
- Callie Hao, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Cheng Zhuo, Zhejiang University
Previous Contest Winning Designs