The RISC-V Zone at DAC
Building on the success of the RISC-V Summit in 2021 and the RISC-V member participation at DAC 2022, The RISC-V Zone exhibit area at DAC allows you to connect with the community of designers, executives, researchers, and developers harnessing the power of the RISC-V open-source architecture for ASIC- and FPGA- based designs.
Show the power of open collaboration with your presence in the RISC-V Zone.
DAC’s 2022 conference program presented over 15 RISC-V focused sessions in the Engineering Track and Research Track, along with hosting two invited panels and featuring a dedicated Tech Talk by Bob Brennan, Vice President of Customer Solutions Engineering for Intel Foundry Services.
As an exhibitor in the RISC-V Zone, you will gain access to decision-makers at all levels of the buying process from leading semiconductor, wireless, and consumer electronics companies.
In addition to exhibit space, you’ll receive:
- Two (2) 20-minute speaking opportunities in the RISC-V Zone Theater (Booth 2238)
- Full-conference registration(s) and exhibit booth staff badges for your personnel
- Additional promotional opportunities to connect you with the DAC audience
RISC-V Zone Exhibit Rates: includes 8’ high backwall drape and 3’ high side rails, with I.D. sign, are provided for each inline booth.
- $8,895.00 for a 10’ x10’ inline booth
- $12,885.00 for a 10’ x 20’ inline booth
- $16,875.00 for a 10’ x 30’ inline booth
- $20,865.00 for a 20’ x 20’ island booth (open on all four sides)
Larger booth spaces and additional speaking opportunities are available.
The RISC-V Zone is located in the 2200-2300 aisles on Level 2, adjacent to the DAC Pavilion in booth 2255.
Join these current exhibitors:
Review the DAC 2023 exhibit hall floor plan.
Exhibit space and presentation time slots are being assigned on a first-come, first-served basis, so don’t delay. Complete the application.
Questions? Contact us:
Patrick Filippelli E: PFilippelli@heiexpo.com P: 630.929.7960
Zach Erickson E: ZErickson@heiexpo.com P: 630.929.7934
DAC Sales Team, c/o Hall-Erickson, Inc., Exhibits@2023DAC.com