Additional Meeting/Co-located Event Request Form
- Groups looking to host an Additional Meeting/Co-located Event at DAC must complete the below request form no later than April 1, 2022. Each meeting requires its own form to be submitted below. There is no guarantee that the DAC Show Management team can accommodate late requests.
- Additional Meetings/Co-located Events may take place on Sunday, July 10 – Thursday, July 14 at the Moscone Convention Center except during the keynotes, Monday – Wednesday at 9:00 – 11:00 am. Groups will be assigned space on a first-come, first-serve basis – DAC Show Management cannot guarantee that all requests received will be accommodated pending space availability.
- If you are planning an off-site or virtual meeting, this form is not necessary. The DAC Show Management team does not provide logistical assistance with offsite or virtual meetings. However, all details for offsite/virtual meetings should be sent to Morgan Frohling at email@example.com – the DAC Show Management team must confirm whether it conflicts with any other DAC programing.
- After submission, any logistical changes to an Additional Meeting/Co-located Event must be emailed directly to Morgan Frohling at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Room assignments for each Additional Meeting/Co-located Event will be provided in early June 2022.
- Exhibitor Meeting Room Requests follow a separate process from this Additional Meeting/Co-located Event form. Questions regarding Exhibitor Meeting Rooms should be sent to Kaity Pizzolato: KPizzolato@heiexpo.com.
- Collocated Event Requests: Collocated events are subject to approval by DAC, ACM and IEEE. Collocated groups pay a room rental fee of $2,000 plus F&B, AV, etc.
- Additional Meeting Requests: Additional Meetings are subject to approval by DAC leadership. Additional Meeting groups pay a room rental fee of $1,500 for a full day or $500 for a half day plus F&B, AV, etc.
- Additional/Collocated meeting attendees must be registered for DAC in order to attend your meeting. You are free to create a separate registration link that requires attendees to pre-register for your meeting specifically.
Costs + Payment Process
- The Additional Meeting/Co-located Event main point of contact will receive an email two weeks after the form is submitted with a detailed cost estimate/quote.
- Changes/edits to the quote must be final and approved no later than Friday, April 29 2022. Payment is due in full at this time.
- A final invoice will be issued after DAC for any onsite changes/additions.
Completing the Additional Meeting/Co-located Event request form below signifies that you have read the above guidelines and understand that your group will be responsible for paying for all approved execution costs.
Thank you for completing this form. You will receive an email within the next two weeks following-up on this request.
For questions and information regarding Additional Meeting/Co-located Event Requests, please contact Morgan Frohling, Meeting & Events Sr. Coordinator, at email@example.com.