The keynote and SKYtalk (mini-keynotes) presentations are a focal point at the event. This year’s keynote and SKYtalk speakers are:
- Monday, July 20, 9:00 A.M: Semiconductor Technology: A System Perspective
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited
- Tuesday, July 21, 9:00 A.M: RISC-V Revolution and Momentum
- Wednesday, July 22, 9:00 A.M: A Massive Wafer-Scale Supercomputer for Deep Learning Acceleration: A Radically New Paradigm for Deep Learning Acceleration
- Thursday, July 23, 9:00 A.M: New Paradigms for 6G Wireless Communications
In addition to the keynotes, DAC 2020 will host inspiring SKYTalks sessions:
- Monday, July 20, 12:30 P.M. Succeeding with AI Today and Tomorrow
- Tuesday, July 21, 12:30 P.M. If you want to be rich, get a lot of money: Theory and Systems for Weak Supervision
- Wednesday, July 22, 12:30 P.M. Design and Manufacturing in 2030
The DAC 2020 research track program and designer tracks broke records for the total number of paper submissions and accepted papers. DAC 2020 research track experienced an impressive 20.7 percent increase in submissions across the conference topic areas on design, embedded systems and software, autonomous systems, IP, security and machine learning/AI. The AI paper submission increased by 210% in 2020. For reference, in 2018 DAC received 56 submitted AI/ML architecture and system papers for review. That number grew to 92 submitted papers in 2019, and a jaw-dropping 194 submitted papers in 2020.
DAC offers outstanding training, education, exhibits and networking opportunities for hardware and software designers, researchers, software developers, IT engineers and software tool vendors who attend.
The traditional I Love DAC free pass is also available for the five day virtual event sponsored by ClioSoft, and Empryean. Registration for I LOVE DAC is open and the pass will include:
- 4 keynote sessions & 3 SKYtalks
- Tech talks & analyst presentations
- RISC-V presentations
- Design-on-Cloud presentations
- Access to the virtual exhibition
- DAC Trivia – play to win prizes
- Daily virtual networking happy hour – Monday - Friday
The Design Automation Conference (DAC) is recognized as the premier event for the design of electronic circuits and systems, and for electronic design automation (EDA) and silicon solutions. A diverse worldwide community of more than 1,000 organizations attends each year, represented by system designers and architects, logic and circuit designers, validation engineers, CAD managers, senior managers and executives as well as researchers and academicians from leading universities. Close to 60 technical sessions selected by a committee of electronic design experts offer information on recent developments and trends, management practices and new products, methodologies and technologies. A highlight of DAC is its exhibition and suite area, with approximately 200 of the leading and emerging EDA, silicon, and intellectual property (IP) companies and design services providers. The conference is sponsored by the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM), and the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), and is supported by ACM's Special Interest Group on Design.
Design Automation Conference acknowledges trademarks or registered trademarks of other organizations for their respective products and services.
Michelle Clancy: Press@dac.com or call 1-303-530-4334